Comptoir Rhodanien - Pauline : a major actor of the fruit sector
Comptoir Rhodanien has been producing, packing and shipping fruits of the Rhône Valley for more than 50 years. The company has been able to develop a trustful partnership with more than 400 producers (distributed over the departments of Drôme, Ardèche, Isère, Vaucluse and Guard).
Thanks to its experiences and its various packaging and production sites, Comptoir Rhodanien has become specialised throughout the seasons and the evolution of the regional products in the work of 4 main fruits: Cherry an Apricot for the summer season, Walnut and Chestnut for the autumn-winter season.
The expertise of Comptoir Rhodanien
- Production monitoring : Advices on the choice of varieties, planting techniques, fruit production and monitoring during harvests
- Logistics : supplies of infrastructures, management of the transportation of the farming productions to the packaging stations.
- Preparation and preservation of the fruits : sorting, batches orientation, storage in cold rooms.
- Packaging of the fruits : automated lines, sorting, grading, packaging, labelling, palletisation.
- Quality approach : company certified with the most demanding European labels (Global GAP, IFS Food, ISO 9001 certifications...)
- 50 years of experience
- 400 trustful producers
- 1.5 mille² of production
- 21 500 yard² of packaging sites
- 9 500 yard² of cold rooms
- 10 calibration lines
- 250 qualified employees
Establishment of the sites and subsidiaries of the company
Thanks to its different farms and packaging sites, Comptoir Rhodanien unites today more than 1.5 mille² of production and ships more than 20 000 tons of fruits every year.
Thanks to these specialisation and volumes, the company can meet the demands of the main specialised European suppliers and wholesalers. In order to provide a complete offer, Comptoir Rhodanien owns a farm in the south of Spain which allows to increase its Peaches, Nectarines and Apricots shipping capacities.
- Two sites in Tain l'Hermitage (Drôme – 26)
Building 1 – Z.A. Les Lots (Packaging)
Building 2 – Z.A. Les grands Crus (Storage)
- Several sites of production in the Rhône Valley and Spain
MCL Agro - Nîmes
Establishment : Nîmes et Remoulins (30 - Gard)
area of cultivation: 0.77 mille²
Establishment : La Capelle et Masmolène (30 - Gard)
Area of cultivation : 0.2 mille²
Felix Gomez Frutas - Murcia (Spain)
Area of exploitation : 0.46 mille²
- An additional subsidiary : Métral Fruit (Isère - 38)
- 2 sites : Chanas & Salaise/Sanne (38)
- Fruits : Strawberries, Cherries, Apricots, Peaches & Nectarines, Apples